MOLD LOCKTM Inspection protection guarantee is offered for a period of 90 days following the date of the test results being issued by PRO-LAB®. All claims must be received by Inspection Services Warranty, Inc. (ISW) within the term of the agreement. This agreement is not transferable to any other property outside of the one listed on your PRO-LAB® report.
During the term of this agreement, the following conditions are covered when your PRO-LAB® results are non-elevated, normal and/or no growth, and any home inspection reports reveal no moisture intrusion issues:
New visible mold: If no visible mold or moisture issues were reported at anytime during the course of the home/mold inspection, evaluation or testing, and the PRO-LAB® results are negative for problem mold or growth, this agreement covers the remediation (removal) of visible mold on surfaces permanently installed in the subject property.
This agreement covers only repairs as specified and excludes all others. Coverage is limited to $3000 in aggregate. Only new visible mold growth that occurs after the date of the mold testing is covered. This agreement covers only the removal of components that need to be replaced. Repairs to components are not covered. Many surfaces can be treated and cleaned without such removal. This agreement does not cover mold resulting from insurable events including but not limited to floods, rain/water intrusion, or any other peril. THIS IS NOT A HOMEOWNER’S INSURANCE POLICY.
ISW WILL NOT be responsible for any of the following:
- Repairing anything that occurred before the date of test results issued by PRO-LAB® (pre-existing conditions).
- Repairing anything that wasn’t reported to ISW within the period of 90 days following the date of the test results being issued by PRO-LAB®.
- Repairing anything caused by water damage including but not limited to overflowing or leaking; toilets, showers, sinks, bidets, bathtubs, dishwashers, washing machines, air conditioner, water heaters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, faucets and/or any plumbing leaks.
- Repairing anything in a home that is being remodeled or renovated.
- Repairing anything caused by natural acts or disasters included but not limited to hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, tsunami, snow, rain, stong winds, hail, floods, landslides, sinkholes, plumbing line breakages, or any insurable cause.
- Repairing anything required by any other party (city, state, federal, or other party) unless otherwise covered by this agreement.
- Repairing any openings or damage caused to walls, ceilings
or floors as a result of investigation or repair of a covered issue.
- Any and all medical issues related to mold, fungi, or any other organic growth and/or microbial growth.
- Repairing anything caused by you and/or third parties.
ISW Right to Review
ISW reserves the right to have its own contractor/repair man review any diagnosis, estimate, and bid on any repair covered under this agreement. ISW shall choose the acceptable estimate and contractor in its sole discretion for coverage. This agreement and all related disputes shall be interpeted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Broward County in the State of Florida without reference to, and regardless of, any applicable choice or conflicts of the laws principles.
Claim Processing Procedure
Written notification of claim including items 1, 2, and 3 must be received by ISW prior to the expiration of the agreement. All claims on this agreement shall be made by the client of record only after they have taken possession of the home and must be received within 90 days of the mold test results being issued by PRO-LAB®. Claims will be processed after ISW receives items 1, 2 and 3. You will be contacted within 72 business hours of all items being received.
Written Notification of Claim:
The following information must be included:
a. Your full name
b. Your complete address
c. Your Mold Tester/Inspection Company’s Name
d. A Phone Number Where You Can Be Reached
e. A Brief Description of the Claim
2. An itemized repair estimate, including the breakdown of materials and labor, as well as a specific cause for the mold growth in writing from a duly licensed professional. ISW reserves the right to request up to three (3) additional estimates. The estimate must include contact information for the contractor/repair man.
3. A copy of your mold inspection report and your PRO-LAB® test results.
Inspection Services Warranty, Inc.
1675 N. Commerce Pkwy
Weston, FL 33326
The agreement holder is responsible for the first $300 worth of investigation of any covered issue. Any and all receipts and invoices must be delivered at time of claim submission to ensure credit for any covered expenditures. The agreement holder is also responsible for any costs exceeding the coverage limitations of $3000.